Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I don't have any white pants

But I do have white panties and I wore them today. That did the trick.

Baseline sono is scheduled for Friday at 8:15 am. It will either be a good day or I will call in sick to work.

I plan on going to my first grief group meeting tomorrow night. And I called the EAP today to get some one-on-one help. My whole life is crazy right now. What does DH ask me today, "How is grief group going to help your focus problem?" Well right now I am focused on 101 dr appointments to get pregnant, so shove that up your ass.

Damn hormones...

1 comment:

Travelwahine said...

Oh, watch out. Those hormones are evil. I was taking Clomid and was like a super bitch on steroids. Not pretty.

Good luck with the grief meeting. I hope it helps, we've only been to one support group meeting. And yes it did help.

I'm happy you finally got a visit from AF.

(((HUGS)))