Thursday, August 13, 2009

Where to Find Money Saving Ideas





Southern Savers is probably my most favorite coupon site. She organizes things so well. I just run through her lists, grab my coupons and go.

Hot Coupon World would be by next fav site. They list alot more stores, have a coupon database, just not as organized.

I Heart CVS is great. Don't know how they do it, but they have tons of future ads so you know what is going to be on sale.

Those are my top 3. I started couponing because we were flat broke. Now that we have been doing it for a while, we have a nice stock pile of groceries, first aid supplies and health & beauty aids. Plus a freezer full of food. FULL. The extra money we save goes towards paying off debt. It's become a game. Why would I want to pay full price for anything????

On a sideish not, Kroger is having an AWESOME deal on Saturday that I am going to miss out on. I won't complain too long, because I will be spending the weekend in New Orleans. Lots of pictures coming next week!

No comments: