Friday, January 1, 2010

Why didn't anyone tell me there was Twilight #5?

I've been working hard on the blog... like the new look and cool stuff?

One of the cool new gadgets is from Goodreads.com. Thank you Amber and Kristen for telling me about this site. I am always forgetting what books I have read. Usually it hits me about half way through, "Hey, I've read this before." Now I have an online library of the books I've read. Bonus - I can add their cool gadget to my blog. I started off showing what books I'm currently reading, but I'm mostly a one book at a time girl. Unless is a devotional or something along those lines.

So last night after I got home from NYE and ate too many jello shots, my tummy was trying to stage a coup. What would any normal person do at 1:30 in the morning? Why sign up for goodreads.com, that's what. Silly you! And once I started adding my books, I see Twilight #5 (Midnight Sun). Um..Excuse me. Why hasn't anyone told me about this?

It is Twilight #1 (Twilight) written from Edward's perspective. It hasn't been published yet, but someone hijacked it and leaked in on the web. Stephanie Meyer isn't exactly happy about this since it is no where near finished. She has however made it available off her website. http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html

It is still 264 pages and ends just before their trip to the meadow. Again, what would any normal person do? Stay up and read all of it until 8am on New Year's Day. DUH!

Obviously, I enjoyed it and can't wait for the rest. Be sure to join goodreads.com and let me know.