Saturday, November 29, 2008

Pure Torture

It hurts the girls to take off my bra. The seat belt in the car hurts them. And then as if on cue, the dog jumps into bed and I almost throw him against the wall because he lands on them.

Yesterday I was so damn dizzy. We were baking cookies and cookies and more cookies at the Elks Lodge. I was going to take a picture of all the cookies. But no - got dizzy and dropped my camera. I think it's a goner. The lens won't open or shut. Shit.

I plan on testing tomorrow at 12 DPO. All of this torture will be worth a BFP. That's all I want for Christmas.

4 comments:

Travelwahine said...

That's definitely a good sign!

Just remember I got a BFN on 12dpo. And a positive on 14dpo.

Hang in there. Keeping my fingers crossed.

(((HUGS)))

Cara said...

Sounding good...even though that means pain.

((hugs))s

Jamie said...

I am on pins and needles here- wishing a BFP for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds promising! (The first symptom I had that made me think I might be pregnant was dizziness!)