Sunday, March 29, 2009

Fast and Furious Week

Last week I had my post-op with Dr. L. I got a set of the pictures and surgical report. As soon as I start we will start on meds again. Hopefully this week or next week.

T got a wild hair yesterday and wanted new ink. This pendent is made of a little pocket piece the chaplin at the hosptial gave us after Cooper died. Our friend's parent made them into knecklaces and engraved the back with his name and birthday. Here is T's newest tattoo.



Today we went out to the cemetary. I've been wanting to go out there all week since I started to see patches of bluebonnets on the roadside a week ago. The little bear was made by my mom's friend. She did a great job with it. This was the only blanket I had bought for Cooper. I got the idea from the founder of Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep. She had a little bear made that was symbolic of the child they lost. Whenever they take a family photo, the bear is there.






















This coming week is going to be insane. My boss is coming in town with potential customers. I'll be the circus ring master for the week. Also have a Ladies Elk meeting and need to wrap up some sponsors for the PF Walk. Whewww!

No comments: