Friday, May 29, 2009

Not Me Monday

Are you feeling guilty for leaving the windows open to catch a breeze when you know the air is on? Feel like a bag lady for wearing the same shirt for days on end? Get tricked by a fake news story and feel foolish? We'll don't! Not Me! Monday was born out of my desire to admit some of my imperfections and reveal a few moments I'd rather forget. You may find it therapeutic to join in and do the same thing!

My dogs did not kill a kitten in the back yard at 12:30 at night. I did not go out there in a t-shirt and panties with a GI camping shovel and toss it over the fence. My labs smell like roses and I would not be worried about them rolling in a stinky dead cat. My backyard is fully fenced and none of my neighbors had the chance to see a second full moon. I would never ever pick up a dead kitty with a miniature shovel and leaving it there for T to properly dispose of.

Our dogs always stay out of our organic garden. If they did manage to bend the fence, wiggle under there and pee on all my tomato plants, I most certainly would not ground that dog. That dog does not have separation anxiety and didn't bark all. day. long. I did not wave my miniature broom at him through the back door and then leave it propped up there as a reminder.






No comments: