Monday, June 29, 2009

Need to vent

One problem with my mom being on facebook. I get to see all her little "Pray for the baby!" statuses. Then here is a response from one of my former coworkers:

Wow, congrats !! You finally getting your boy !!

She was working with me when Cooper died. FINALLY. I want to respond and say "For the record, her FIRST grandson WOULD have been 3 and a half."

My sis is having her amnio tomorrow. Why would you have an amnio a week before your due date? Hmm.... maybe because you don't know when you are really due since you waited 6 months to see a dr. Is it bad that I secretly hope it hurts like hell? It's ok if you say yes.

The one good thing right now is that work has been slammed. AKA distracted from the baby drama that is about to commence.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Ugh... the only thing worse than family drama is family baby drama... Sorry!